Welcome to my blog!

I am a SAHM of 8 kids, 4 girls, 1 boy and 3 angel babies that I miss dearly. I never thought I'd have this many kids, but I'm loving every minute of it. We home school, don't vax, breastfeed, didn't circ, cosleep, EC and a whole bunch of other things that some people might think is pretty weird or "out there". lol It works for us.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My son is 8 wks old :-)

This was originally posted on my old blog on July 9, 2010.

I'm such a dork when it comes to this blog.  lol  I fail at Twitter too.  ;-)

I posted a while back that I was almost 40 wks and then didn't post anything else.  My son was born May 11th at 2:24pm, his story is here - http://www.jessicas-haven.com/pgnb/thales-birthstory.htm.  He's so beautiful.  :-)

We've had our share of breastfeeding problems, mostly latch issues.  He's really run me through the gamut.  :-/  He's really lucky that I like him and that I really want to breastfeed him.  ;-)  It would have been really easy to give up a few times, I nearly did.

There is a lot on my mind that I'd like to post about, but can't sort it all out enough to make a post that actually makes sense.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment